Green Veggie Puree
1 Large peeled potato
1 Large green pepper
A handful of trimmed green beans
A handful of spinach
(optional for consistency ) Breast milk
- Peel and chop potato.
- Wash and chop green pepper.
- Trim green beans and chop in half.
- Wash spinach and tear in half.
- place all ingredients in steamer or boil.
- Steam/boil until soft.
- Once soft, drain the excess water and blend to desired consistency.
- Add breast milk to thin mixture if too thick.
Decanter into smaller pots and store in the fridge for up to 3 days.