So we have been having lots of fun trying different foods and now making recipes for Zachary’s puree’s since we introduced them into his routine! Here’s a little one we made that Zachary LOVES!
Easy ‘pea’sy Fish Pie Puree
Petit pois peas
Fish fingers or fish fillets
- Peel 1-2 potatoes and chop into chunks
- Pre-cook 1-2 fish fingers or fillets
- Place potatoes and peas into steamer
- Steam for 20 minutes or until the potato is soft
- Once steamed, mix the potatoes, peas and fish together and blend until you reach your desired consistency.
- Add breast milk to thin out the consistency if you wish!
- Dish out into small containers and keep in the fridge for up to 3 days!